Families,
I've noticed since I began this blog (a requirement, by the way) that I have a VERY small audience! And, I regularly get views from out-of-the-way places, like Denmark.
I'm not a big blog-follower myself, either, and I applaud all my families who recognize that there are better things - more important things - to do with your life (and your children's lives) that follow a humble teacher blog! Get out there - seize that day!
i mention this to explain why I have been such an inconsistent blogger. The stream of news is thin. I've had my experiments with the use of this page, and they were... interesting. But not worth the time for me or my viewers.
Perhaps the wisest move I have made this year (in light of my Denmark viewer!) was to remove your children's cheerful faces from my very public pages (by cutting the twitter link, then closing that account).
My next bold, wise move? I'm going to cut back to the once-per-month blog required of me, and turn the time I would give to composition (which I love) to planning for what I do in class with your fifth grader. Your fifth grader seems like the best investment of my time.
To those very few (two or three families) who have consistently checked my blog, thank you for your interest! If you miss my insights, check in with me in the hall and I will be happy to give an update on our class doings!
Now, LOG OFF and enjoy a life off-line! Your child, like my daughters, is growing up FAST! And the need to read blogs like this one ends right now!
Not quite ready? Read this.
Jonathon
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts