Conference sign-ups

Families,

I am now able to schedule conferences. Conferences will be held between 8 am and 7:30 pm on Wednesday, November 8 and Thursday, November 9. Each conference begins on the hour or half-hour and can last 20 minutes. I hope every family will be able to attend a conference with me for their child. I do ask that the family member of students with two homes come together for a single conference time.

I will hang the conference sign-up sheets by the classroom door Tuesday morning. You may borrow a pencil to sign up. Not all families can come into the building, so I will take down the sheets and bring them home (where I read my email) before leaving the building each day. If you email a few times you can meet, I will check the sheets and - if one is available - pencil your name in and email you the time. You may also send a note to school with a preferred time.

Two families requiring interpreters are already signed up. No need to do anything more!

Thanks!

Jonathon