Students and families,
I wanted to cut and paste the information from this page (the learning page) of the class website, but I can never get it to format correctly in blogger!
Just the text on that page would make this a very, very long page! It contains a LOT of information. Unfortunately, it isn't ALL that is new this week, not ALL I would like you to know. But, if I add everything, nobody will have the patience to read it on this sunny day (Easter, no less).
Please do take some time to read the page today, which introduces lays out the big picture of home-based learning with our class and draws your attention something new that begins tomorrow. This page of the website will change as our new way of learning during building closure changes. And it will probably change today, even in the next hour!
I will be working today to put together what I've promised, the assignments for tomorrow. I will draft a what-you-need-to-know-today announcement on Remind for Monday morning. I will problem-solve a bit more on Google Meet, and plan our first videoconference, probably for Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll review the HUGE amount of work students turned in this past week. And, I'll continue looking for new things to engage and stimulate my students. I have a lot of digital learning to do!
But first, I'm going to get some sunshine. ☀️ I hope you do, too!
~ Jonathon
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts