A log full of questionable links

Well, I started the log. It's long. It won't always be. I'm worried the links won't work for you. I hope they do.

At conferences, many families expressed a wish for homework - most of them not because they want their child doing some, but because they counted on homework to see what's going on in class and how they can help their child. This log is designed to provide what these families are looking for: A bit of news about class happenings, information about topics being studied, and links to work they can do with their child - or at least use to see what we're working on.

Check it out! Tell me what works for you, and what doesn't.

Next steps for me on this blog will be to fix what isn't working, post new items as our classwork advances, and add links to the resources page.

(Now, back to the turkey...)    Jonathon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts